AIIM Certificate Program — Electronic Records Management — March 8-11, 2016
I will be teaching several AIIM certificate courses this year. The first is on the topic of Electronic Records Management, March 8-11, in Toronto.
AIIM offers three certificate levels — Practitioner, Specialist, and Master. Attendees may choose to attend either 2 days (March 8-9) for the Practitioner level, or stay all four days for the Master level (the Specialist level course is offered online only).
Below are the key learning objectives for the course.
[framed_box width=”90%” bgColor=”#FCECFF” align=”center”]
- Learn how to identify, capture, classify, and transfer/dispose electronic records
- Learn how to develop a business classification scheme, controlled vocabularies, and a metadata model for managing records over their lifecycle
- Learn how to leverage content analytics and metadata to automate management of electronic records
- Plan defensible and secure retention and disposition of electronic records
- Define your business and system requirements for a new ERM program
- Earn the AIIM ERM Practitioner designation after passing the online exam or the AIIM ERM Master designation after passing the case study exercise.