Copyright © 2012-2021 The Ergo Group Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Getting Started with Information Management
We will analyze your current situation and deliver a business case for presentation to senior management and/or a prioritized action plan detailing how you can proceed with your next steps.
Are you creating a new information management program or addressing a specific objective in your current one such as:
- running out of storage space
- meeting privacy requirements
- facilitating legal discovery
- converting to a new record format
Ergo will assist you in being able to:
- Present the business case for improved IM practices to your senior management; and
- Begin planning and implementing an IM program or a specific IM initiative (e.g. improved management of e-mails) in a systematic and successful way.
A needs assessment will identify your current information management (IM) practices and evaluate them against standards, best practices and applicable legislated requirements to identify gaps and risks, and provide a plan for moving forward.
Typically you will receive:
- A report of our findings;
- A detailed business case to aid in decision-making regarding next steps. Typically the business case includes a risk analysis, resource and staffing analysis, etc.; and
- A customized, prioritized action plan with measurable, relevant metrics to meet organizational objectives, improve IM and address the risks faced.