AIIM Certificate Program — Electronic Records Management — March 28-31, 2017
I will be teaching the AIIM certificate course on Electronic Records Management, March 28-31, in Toronto.
Attendees may choose to attend either 2 days (March 28-29) for the Specialist level, or stay all four days for the Master level.
Below are the key learning objectives for the course.
[framed_box width=”90%” bgColor=”#FCECFF” align=”center”]
- Learn how to identify, capture, classify, and transfer/dispose electronic records
- Learn how to develop a business classification scheme, controlled vocabularies, and a metadata model for managing records over their lifecycle
- Learn how to leverage content analytics and metadata to automate management of electronic records
- Learn how to plan defensible and secure retention and disposition of electronic records
- Earn the AIIM ERM Specialist designation after passing an online exam or the AIIM ERM Master designation after passing the online exam in addition to a case study assignment
For more information, see the AIIM web site. To register: http://www.aiim.org/Home/Education-Section/Public-Classes/2017-March-ERMM-Toronto