“Records Inventory” — iSchool RM Certificate Course — April 29, 2014 — Toronto
I will be teaching this course offered by the University of Toronto’s iSchool Institute as part of the Records Management Fundamentals certificate program. Here is the course description from the iSchool Institute website:
[framed_box width=”90%” bgColor=”#FCECFF” align=”center”]
This course introduces the “record series”, examines the factors that must be addressed when planning a records inventory, and provides practice in inventorying records. Upon completion students will be able to:
- Describe the objectives of a records inventory.
- Explain how data collected during an inventory can be used to develop (or expand) a
- records and information management program.
- Plan a records inventory.
- Identify, name and inventory a record series.
- Distinguish between “official” and “transitory” records.