AIIM Certificate Program — Modern Records Management (Electronic Records Management) — April 24-27, 2018
I will be teaching the AIIM certificate course on Modern Records Management (Electronic Records Management), April 24-27, 2018, in Toronto.
Attendees may choose to attend either 2 days (April 24-25) for the Specialist level, or stay all four days for the Master level.
Below are the key learning objectives for the course.
[framed_box width=”90%” bgColor=”#FCECFF” align=”center”]
- Position records management as a business enabler
- Identify, capture, classify, and transfer/dispose digital records
- Leverage content analytics and metadata to automate management of electronic records
- Support privacy and eDiscovery requirements
- Plan defensible and secure retention and disposition of digital records
- Ensure access to digital information over time
- Earn the AIIM MRM Master designation after passing the online exam and case study assignment
For more information, see the AIIM web site. To register: http://www.aiim.org/Home/Education-Section/Public-Classes/2018-April-MRMM-Toronto