AIIM Certificate Program — Electronic Records Management — November 1-4, 2016
I will be teaching the AIIM certificate course on Electronic Records Management, Novemver 1-4, in Toronto.
AIIM offers three certificate levels — Practitioner, Specialist, and Master. Attendees may choose to attend either 2 days (November 1-2) for the Practitioner level, or stay all four days for the Master level (the Specialist level course is offered online only).
Below are the key learning objectives for the course.
[framed_box width=”90%” bgColor=”#FCECFF” align=”center”]
- Learn how to identify, capture, classify, and transfer/dispose electronic records
- Learn how to develop a business classification scheme, controlled vocabularies, and a metadata model for managing records over their lifecycle
- Learn how to leverage content analytics and metadata to automate management of electronic records
- Plan defensible and secure retention and disposition of electronic records
- Define your business and system requirements for a new ERM program
- Earn the AIIM ERM Practitioner designation after passing the online exam or the AIIM ERM Master designation after passing the case study exercise.
For more information, see the AIIM web site. To register: http://www.aiim.org/Home/Education-Section/Public-Classes/2016-November-ERMM-Toronto