Ergo is active in the Canadian information management community through delivering courses and presenting at conferences and other events. This page lists events in which Ergo will be participating.
AIIM Master Class — Modern Records Management — October 16-19, 2018
October 16 - October 19
I will be teaching a new AIIM certificate course on Modern Records Management (MRM), October 16-19, in Toronto.
AIIM offers both a Specialist and Master level of certification. Attendees may choose to attend either 2 days (October 16-17) for the Specialist level, or stay all four days for the Master level.
Below are the key learning objectives for the course.
- Position records management as a business enabler
- Identify, capture, classify, and transfer/dispose digital records
- Leverage content analytics and metadata to automate management of digital records
- Support privacy and eDiscovery requirements
- Plan defensible and secure retention and disposition of electronic records
- Ensure access to digital information over time
- Earn the AIIM MRM Master designation
For more information or to register please see the AIIM web site.