Ergo is active in the Canadian information management community through delivering courses and presenting at conferences and other events. This page lists events in which Ergo will be participating.
- This event has passed.
AIIM Certificate Program — Modern Records Management (Electronic Records Management) — April 24-27, 2018
April 24, 2018 @ 9:00 am - April 27, 2018 @ 5:00 pm
I will be teaching the AIIM certificate course on Modern Records Management (Electronic Records Management), April 24-27, 2018, in Toronto.
Attendees may choose to attend either 2 days (April 24-25) for the Specialist level, or stay all four days for the Master level.
Below are the key learning objectives for the course.
- Position records management as a business enabler
- Identify, capture, classify, and transfer/dispose digital records
- Leverage content analytics and metadata to automate management of electronic records
- Support privacy and eDiscovery requirements
- Plan defensible and secure retention and disposition of digital records
- Ensure access to digital information over time
- Earn the AIIM MRM Master designation after passing the online exam and case study assignment
For more information, see the AIIM web site. To register: http://www.aiim.org/Home/Education-Section/Public-Classes/2018-April-MRMM-Toronto