I will be teaching the AIIM certificate course on Electronic Records Management, September 19-22, in Toronto.
Attendees may choose to attend either 2 days (September 19-20) for the Specialist level, or stay all four days for the Master level.
Below are the key learning objectives for the course.
- Learn how to identify, capture, classify, and transfer/dispose electronic records
- Learn how to develop a business classification scheme, controlled vocabularies, and a metadata model for managing records over their lifecycle
- Learn how to leverage content analytics and metadata to automate management of electronic records
- Learn how to plan defensible and secure retention and disposition of electronic records
- Earn the AIIM ERM Specialist designation after passing an online exam or the AIIM ERM Master designation after passing the online exam in addition to a case study assignment
For more information, see the AIIM web site. To register: http://www.aiim.org/Home/Education-Section/Public-Classes/2017-September-ERMM-Toronto