Ergo is active in the Canadian information management community through delivering courses and presenting at conferences and other events. This page lists events in which Ergo will be participating.
- This event has passed.
AIIM Certificate Program — Electronic Records Management — March 28-31, 2017
March 28, 2017 @ 9:00 am - March 31, 2017 @ 5:00 pm
I will be teaching the AIIM certificate course on Electronic Records Management, March 28-31, in Toronto.
Attendees may choose to attend either 2 days (March 28-29) for the Specialist level, or stay all four days for the Master level.
Below are the key learning objectives for the course.
- Learn how to identify, capture, classify, and transfer/dispose electronic records
- Learn how to develop a business classification scheme, controlled vocabularies, and a metadata model for managing records over their lifecycle
- Learn how to leverage content analytics and metadata to automate management of electronic records
- Learn how to plan defensible and secure retention and disposition of electronic records
- Earn the AIIM ERM Specialist designation after passing an online exam or the AIIM ERM Master designation after passing the online exam in addition to a case study assignment
For more information, see the AIIM web site. To register: http://www.aiim.org/Home/Education-Section/Public-Classes/2017-March-ERMM-Toronto