Is your information out of control? Ergo can help you…
We will analyze your current situation, develop the business case for investing in information management, and prepare a prioritized and measurable action plan to accomplish your IM goals.
- Analyze and evaluate current IM practices
- Create the business case for investing in IM
- Prepare a customized, prioritized action plan with measurable objectives
If you’re already investing in an information management program, we will create (or fine-tune) tools that optimize IM costs and benefits such as retention schedules, metadata, disaster recovery plans, etc.
- Establish information governance
- Develop structures for organizing your information
- Create tools to manage information storage, retention, security and disposition
Buying or planning to implement information management technology? We provide vendor-neutral expertise to ensure a sound evaluation so that your IM technology implementations complement your IM practices.
- Develop the business case for ECM, e-mail archiving, and more
- Draft specs and assist in the RFP process
- Plan for business process improvements and change management
Good information management programs/formal practices can be measured against industry benchmarks and other metrics. We conduct benchmarking and compliance reviews to identify and prioritize areas for improvement.
- Prepare a gap analysis
- Conduct a risk assessment of current practices
- Develop an action plan
- Create standards for ongoing performance measurement
We supply supplementary resources and assist in overcoming obstacles in all aspects of IM implementation to ensure successful adoption and compliance when you roll out new IM business processes, procedures and tools.
- Develop and deliver employee training
- Assist in staff planning and recruiting
- Provide project management services
- Create a plan for change management and communications
We offer customized seminars, webinars, courses and presentations on a variety of IM-related topics to help organizations build internal knowledge and competency, and provide professional development for IM practitioners.
- Deliver customized courses/presentations for your organization
- Provide an expert speaker for your event or webinar
- Design and deliver professional development training